Your Paradise Pro Tips: Yahtzel
Yahtzel lays down five things he's looking forward to at the epic tropic festival.
Your Paradise is a new festival for 2014, and one not like any other in the country. Taking place over three nights on the delightfully tropical Plantation Island in Fiji this November 19-22, it not only features a world-class line-up of international and Australia DJs/producers, but a raft of activities and events for a four-day music/cultural experience we've never seen before. How huge is the line-up? Well check the flyer below (and click on it to head to the website), before scoping five things Yahtzel is looking foward to for that most epic-looking weekend.
5 THINGS w/ YAHTZEL:
1. Seeing LDRU in form every day; I'm going to follow him around after 11pm and make sure he doesn't flake out and go to bed early this time. I want to see some sunrises this year.
2. Soaking up some rays and shaking this radical studio moon-tan.
3. There's a few sports matches going down so I'm gunna go get real with some beach sports and speed dealer sunnies!
4. I've always been a keen herpetologist, so I'm keen as a whistle to check out the local flora/fauna especially the gecko's and hypno-toads we saw last year.
5. The MASSIVE and eclectic lineup thats been put on - so many sick artists/legends are on there so there's going to be some wild times ahead. One to remember!!... Or not?
We're launching Your Paradise on the west side at Mondo Fridays Friday August 15, click the flyer below for more info, and also how you can score some sweet discount on a Your Paradise ticket.