Domestic Bliss - A Clique Arcade Editorial
Ross Wyness shoots Pia and Oli for WA fashion house Clique Arcade.
The Clique Arcade are a new force on the Western Australian fashion scene, putting the focus on indepedent designers and supporting up-and-coming labels. Last week they shot this killer editorial, called Domestic Bliss and featuring emerging models Oli Callisto and Pia Herring. While the look on the models faces doesn't exactly scream "bliss", with the rundown house vibes one gets the feeling that is very much the point. Please enjoy it below, and head along to the Clique Arcade WEBSITE to get amongst it.
STYLING Clique Arcade // PHOTOGRAPHY Ross Wyness // MODELS Pia Herring & Oli Callisto
1. Miami Bralette by Intimates By Monique, and PETjamas Paddle Pop by PET. PETjamas Clueless by PET.
2. Black Lace by Intimates By Monique, necklaces by Grace+Scarper & the Step-out Skirt by Catini Designs. Premium White Shirt & Navy Chinos by Wishful Thinking
3. Maya Sport Bodysuit by Palm Swimwear
4.Black Lace by Intimates By Monique, & the Step-out Skirt by Catini Designs. Premium White Shirt & Navy Chinos by Wishful Thinking
5. Maya Sport Bodysuit by Palm Swimwear
6. Rhose Hat & Lilac Walk Shorts by Stolen Paradise
7 & 8. Lace Bralette by Intimates By Monique & Denim Shorts by At Piece
9. Rhose headwear, Black Panel / White Pocket Singlet by Faux Pas & Beige Chinos by Wishful Thinking
10 & 11. Saint Shirt by Second Self & Rainbox Socks and Hot Pants by Yeah TieDye
12 & 13. Amphitheatre swimsuit by Zingiber, Banana Bag by Emily Muco. Block Muscle Tee by Dana, & Burgundy Walk Shorts by Wishful Thinking
14. Black Top and Leather Shorts by At Piece & Rhose Hat. FTS Tee by Dana & Briefs by Yeah Tiedye
15. Orangutan Top by Emily Muco & Black Shorts by At Piece.
16. Assorted Rings from Jacinta Lepoutre.
All available to shop via cliquearcade.com.au